To the customers of Graham Auctions,
In light of the global health concerns of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we would like to send a message regarding the precautionary/preventive steps we are taking in response to the outbreak.
The Public Health Agency of Canada continues to assess the risk and has stated the possibility of contracting the virus in our area remains low. Regardless, we take the health and safety of both our customers and employees very seriously. We want to make our guests aware that we have increased our workplace hygiene and sanitization processes. We want to assure you we’re continuing to take the necessary steps outlined by Alberta Health Services to safeguard our guests.
Our workplace hygiene and cleaning routines are as follows:
- Use of disinfectant cleaners throughout the office and auction ring.
- Frequent sanitization of doorknobs, latches, washroom sinks, POS systems.
- Increased frequency of our sanitation schedules and cleaning.
- Increased access and use of hand sanitizer.
We would also like to reiterate the necessary steps you can take to maintain the safety of both yourself and others:
- If you are feeling ill (even if you haven’t travelled), please postpone your day at the auction. If you prefer to stay home, we invite you to participate online.
- Wash your hands thoroughly/frequently after contact with others, and avoid touching your face.
- Remember to cover your mouth with a tissue or your sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid unnecessary physical contact (Hugs, handshakes etc.)
If you or someone you’ve been in contact with have recently travelled outside of Canada, Alberta Health Services advises you to watch for symptoms like fever, cough or shortness of breath in yourself or family members and call Health Link 811 at the first sign of symptoms.
If you or a member of your family/household has been advised by Alberta Health/HealthLink to self-isolate and obtain COVID-19 testing, remain at home and follow self-isolation guidelines. We will have a particular area to hold purchases for anyone that has notified us that they are under 14-day isolation.
Graham Auctions will maintain our regular business hours and is scheduled to proceed with Saturday’s auction. We will continue to stay up-to-date with all the information released by the Public Health Agency of Canada and Alberta Health Services concerning COVID-19.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our team at (403) 777-9393 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your patience during this unprecedented situation, and stay safe.